One of the hardest things about the pandemic was having to postpone our annual MWJN Potluck in the Park! We’re now feeling reasonably confident that by June of 2022 we will be able to safely gather and share food. We’ve been disappointed before, but please, save the date so we all can have something to look forward to.
SAVE THE DATE – SATURDAY JUNE 16
We had such a great time last year we’re going to do it again! Saturday, June 16 in Cleland Park from 5-8 PM.
We’ll provide tables, chairs, paper plates and plastic ware; you provide a favorite dish. If you missed last years event, you missed an amazing culinary spread!
More details to follow – get it on your calendar now and plan to come celebrate our awesome neighborhood!
See Photos from last year’s festivities on our Facebook page.
If you’d like to be involved in planning or have questions, please contact us.
Mt. Washington Jessica Neighborhood
POTLUCK IN THE PARK
Saturday, June 17, 2017
5 – 8 pm
Come celebrate our wonderful neighborhood with a potluck dinner in the park. MWJN will get the party started with tables, chairs, plates, plastic-ware and music (our own One Shot DJs ). You provide the rest!
Please bring a shareable dish and beverages (alcohol is not allowed but we are not checking coffee cups)
Feel like helping us decorate tables? We love it! Bring your ideas and come early!
Do you follow us on Facebook? Please do! You can RSVP and get more info on the event
If you would like to be involved in set-up, RSVP or have questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
- This is a shine only event – but no rain in the forecast!
- It should be a lovely WARM evening – bring your sunscreen, hats, insect repellent etc.
- No restrooms so please plan accordingly
- Parking is limited – we encourage everyone to walk
- No dogs at the table this time!
- Please label everything you bring to the park (bowls, chairs, etc) with your name, phone and/or address
**** We are looking to sit down to eat together between 5:30pm-6:00pm!! Cannot wait to see you there!****
* Subscribe to the MWJN mailing list to learn about more events.